- Q1: How to know the working times for my device? Why does the duration of some devices deviate from the actual usage data?
- A: Working time = 2220Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. Please note: actual power consumption varies from different usages, please consult OKMO for better purchase decision.
- Q2: What devices can OKMO G2000 power?
- A: Please note that the AC output port can only charge/power devices that operate at less than total 2000 Watt. Once exceeding, the G2000 will shut off automatically. Please refer to your device specification before purchase.
- Q3: Does OKMO G2000 include a built-in MPPT controller?
- A: All OKMO power stations have a built-in MPPT controller.
- Q4: Can I use it while its charging?
- A: Yes, you can do pass through charging when using AC outputs, but don't forget though this will stress the battery out lowering its life cycle.
- Q5: Is the G2000 power station waterproof?
- A: The G2000 is not waterproof. Please do not store them in humid environment for a longtime.
Note: Due to the big size of OKMO Power Stations & Solar Panels, PO Box address can not be accepted. OKMO Power Stations can not be used as UPS.